Datablock query problem (where)

From: Scott <swesley_at_student.ecu.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:40:01 +0800

G'day

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've been desperately trying to figure out how to add a where clause to a database block that references another table. Even if I add the other table to the data source names, and qualify each field referenced with the table name, at runtime I receive this error: ORA-00918 column ambiguously defined
If I run the same query in pl/sql, it works after I take out ROWID (which is inserted by tools automatically) in the select statement.

This only happens when I try to reference a column from another table. I only have the one block in my form, and I've tried adding the other table as another db block, but to no avail.

Can anyone help? Received on Sun Oct 22 2000 - 04:40:01 CEST

Original text of this message