Re: Spotlight on Oracle / Instance Monitor

From: Raj Mandair <raj_at_halcyoninc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:48:10 -0400

If you are using Sun Management Center to monitor your enterprise, you can look at the PrimeAlert for Oracle module that is available from Halcyon Inc. Sun Management Center can be downloaded from http://www.sun.com/sunmanagementcenter and the PrimeAlert for Oracle Module can be downloaded from http://www.halcyoninc.com/downloads for a free 30 day trial.

The Sun Management Center Java front end has very acceptable performance on modern Solaris and NT boxes. Halcyon Inc also offers a PrimeAlert WebPortal module which is a web based front end.