Sending fax or email via Domino from other tools

From: <drobinson1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:04:27 GMT

I need to be able to automatically send faxes or emails via the Lotus Domino server from an outside (non-Lotus) application. I am asking your help to identify the OLE functions (or Windows API) and the parameters they accept, which are used to setup the necessary details for the document such as fax number or email address so it can be sent via Domino.

I am using Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 5.0, Reports 3.0) as the development platform. Whenever fax or email is specified as the printer, a window pops up asking the user for the fax number or email address. That is the step I would prefer to avoid, so the document could be sent without manual intervention by using the fax and email parameters extracted from the Oracle database.

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 19 2000 - 16:04:27 CEST

Original text of this message