Spotlight on Oracle / Instance Monitor

From: Norman Dunbar <ndunbar_at_lynxfinancialsystems.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:22:21 +0100

[Quoted] I'm afraid we are still looking for a decent monitoring tool. OEM was fine up until the days they converted it to Java - now we need a spalsh screen to tell us the splash screen is loading :o(

I used a previous incarnation of OEM on my Oracle Tuning course and was well impressed, recommended it at work, bought a licence and found we had the latest and greatest Java version. Slow and clunky is not the word - totally unusable comes close though. I am very disapointed :o(

Regards, Norman.

Norman Dunbar		EMail:	NDunbar_at_LynxFinancialSystems.co.uk
Technical Consultant		Phone:	0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	Fax:	0113 201 7265
			URL:	http://www.LynxFinancialSystems.com