Re: ODBC Will Not Work

From: MikeG in Philly <PhilaPA_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:15:37 GMT

[Quoted] Walter: Thanks for the response. I do not know how to use OLE DB, but will learn, if you think thats the right way to go. I just DL'ed the MSDA file from Microsoft and will install it. Someone else told me to get the Merant ODBC Connector and try that, so thats what I'm doing now. I'll get back to you. MikeG