Re: Web PL/SQL module Master Context functionality

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:36:34 +0200

Is the module component called dept, or is this the table alias? In previous versions, I used a function to accomplish that:  FUNCTION
_CONTEXT(
  code IN titles.product_code%type )
  RETURN VARCHAR2 IS
    r_string VARCHAR2(100);
    select htf.header(3,title)
    into r_string
    from titles
    where product_code = code;
    return(r_string);
  END;
  --
This would be in a package (preference: PKGLST), and called in the User Help text, top of record list:
PAckage.GET_CONTEXT(P_<primary key column>);

--
Frank
<scotten_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8s6mm4$8ov$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...