Re: Oracle 8i Personal Edition and Windows ME NOT working!

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:50:56 -0700

It may not be certified. Which doesn't mean it won't run, but it doesn't mean it will run either. It means Oracle QA has not officially tested it and found that it does or does not work. What we might be seeing is that for some people it works and for others it does not. In short if it is not certified and you call Oracle Support they will tell you that it is not certified and that ends that. (i.e. they don't support it.) Jim