Designer 6i, is it possible to reverse engineer an existing database?

From: <dbottom_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:17:11 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a copy of Designer 6i and am working my way throught the tutorial.
What I need to figure out is how to reverse engineer an existing database. I
have several that need to be documented and this is tool I was given for the
job. Is this possible with Designer? If so how is that done? There is almost
[Quoted] no documentation with the tool, and I can't find anything that seems to be
[Quoted] relevant in the help files.

Thanks in advance

dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 22:17:11 CEST

Original text of this message