Oracle Internals Chart *** Now Available

From: Oracle Geek <rxsherm_at_interealm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:32:01 -0500

Hi everyone.

Just a quick announcement that we've released a handy 11x17 Oracle Internals Chart, covering such items as critical wait events, lock identifiers, transaction identifiers, Etc. It is available on the OraGeeks.com web site at http://www.orageeks.com/shop.shtml

We're only taking orders from North American customers at the present time. If you are outside North America and would like to purchase a chart, let me know in e-mail and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy!

--The OraGeek Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 14:32:01 CEST

Original text of this message