Re: To-Date Calculations

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:03:32 GMT

column month_number noprint
break on month_name skip on report
compute sum of weekly_order_amount on month_name compute sum of weekly_order_amount on report

select to_char(order_date,'Month') month_name

       , to_number(order_date,'mm') month_number
       , sum(order_amount)

from orders
group by to_char(order_date,'Month')

             ,to_number(order_date,'mm') order by month_number