Re: TOAD

From: remove_this_to_send <dniel>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:45:08 -0500

I recently did at the beginning of this month, since the free TOAD expires at the end of each month. I did not have to complete a form though....maybe you're downloading the wrong version. Another funny thing is that when I downloaded this month's TOAD it does'nt expire until the end of December. If you still have problems I can e-mail you the program.