Re: Designer: Database Design Transformer

From: <donna6676_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:44:03 GMT

Frank, The design was a new one and I am using Designer 6.0. The application system must have been corrupted. I restored a backup copy of the system and things worked normally today. No idea why this happened. Shows why backup is so important. Donna

In article <8s4gc7$4o0$1_at_porthos.nl.uu.net>,   "Frank" <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl> wrote:
> was this on e new design, or an existing one?
> Any errors? What version? 2.1, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 6.0, 6i???
>
> --
> Frank
> <donna6676_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
> 8s33tl$ble$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Need help please.
> > The result of performing a database design transformation on an ERD
 has
> > resulted in no columns created for the foreign keys. The FK
> > relationships are created, but no columns and also no columns are
> > designated for the primary, foreign, nor unique keys. I need an
 answer
> > immediately, or I assume the application system is corrupted and
 will
> > go to the trouble of creating a new one. Thanks for your help.
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 02:44:03 CEST

Original text of this message