Help! Running out of ideas....

From: Shawn Pavey <spavey_at_oaoservices.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:10:47 -0400

I thought I'd ask you Oracle gurus if you know of any places I might post a DBA opportunity. We need to fill a spot at Offut AFB in Omaha, NE for an Oracle guru with 59+ years of DBA experience. I'll paste the job description if any of you know someone who might be interested. This is a three year assignment paying $95,000 per year on a benefited, W-2 basis. The ideal candidate will have a top secret DOD security clearance. That's the kicker. Any suggestions on how to find this person? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn Pavey
Technical Recruiter
OAO Services, Inc.
1-800-929-0466 ext. 4632

http://www.oaoservices.com

Here's the job description:

OAO Services is aggressively seeking a talented Oracle Resource for a long-term opportunity in Omaha, NE The Incumbent will work on integrating the customer's their existing legacy systems with Oracle 8i ,their recommended operating system. Customer will not specify what types of legacy systems they are currently using due to the "need to know" security they are bound by. The project is called "The Caesar Program". It started on October 1,2000. They are attempting to integrate the entire data system used by the United States Airforce/Navy to work as a huge inventory system. Command control for Intelligence/Personnel/Planning/Execution and Monitoring. It will be a highly visual environment and will require huge amounts of bandwidth to move the data,video,e-mail and other types of communication and information. It will be worldwide. The person they need must be not only an Oracle Heavyweight but must send a complete resume and pass security clearance to work at Offut AFB in Omaha, Nebraska. They need him or her ASAP! Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 21:10:47 CEST

Original text of this message