Re: pls help to edit oracle account's login file?

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2000 16:58:51 GMT

 /etc/profile                for all users
 ~/user_account/.bash_profile for just one user.

If you have gui window manager running you can use xedit instead of vi. :)

Richard Martes (rmartes_at_usa.net) wrote:
: I am having difficult finding the oracle user account login file to set the
: environment. It is my understanding that I need to use a text editor such as
: vi to edit the account's login file. I am using the /bin/bash shell and
: using mandrake 7.1.

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u