Re: Oracle 8i Personal Edition and Windows ME NOT working!

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:37:42 -0400

Arthur wrote:

> Does not work on ME, I have tried it.
> It works on 98 and 2000 - as barbara corectly said, I don't think
> it's certifed on ME.

[Quoted] That is not true. I have Personal Oracle 8.1.5 running on my desktop machine [Quoted] under WinME and I have yet to find any glitches. However, I had the Oracle on [Quoted] there before I upgraded from Win98SE. While it might be true that you cannot [Quoted] INSTALL Personal Oracle 8.1.5 from WinME, it is incorrect to say that it won't [Quoted] RUN under WinME - unless I'm living in a totally fantasy world and really haven't been running my database for the past few weeks. Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 18:37:42 CEST

Original text of this message