Forms error 452

From: Alan <campbela_691021_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:27:35 GMT

[Quoted] I have a problem with Reports 2.5. Occasionally I get the following error :-

REP-0452:unhandled exception (user defined exception) which was raised in a statement starting at line 668 of STANDARD called from the statement starting at line 678 of STANDARD. Called from statement starting at line 13 of CS_1 formular.

The function CF1Formula is shown below :-

function CF_1Formula return Number is
begin

	IF upper(:P_LETTER_TEXT) = 'ELR008A' and :STATUS = 'AI'
	THEN	UPDATE	WEDLEV UPD
		SET UPD.STATUS = 'AK'
		WHERE UPD.EVENT_ID = :EVENT;
		COMMIT;
		RETURN (1);
	ELSE IF upper(:P_LETTER_TEXT) = 'ELR008B' and :STATUS = 'AP'
		THEN	UPDATE	WEDLEV UPD
			SET UPD.STATUS = 'PS'
			WHERE UPD.EVENT_ID = :EVENT;
			COMMIT;
			RETURN (2);
		ELSE	RETURN (0);
		END IF;
	END IF;

end;

This has only started happening since we exported the database from a SP unix node to a S80 unix node. The program doesnt appear to be happening each the routine is called.

Anyone have any ideas ?

TIA
Alan

---