Re: Oracle Portal Custom page combining one categorie(topic) with one perspective

From: <looyed_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:57:26 GMT

Hi Peter .. Portal is wrapped, but there will be an Portlet Development Kit with a couple of API's so that you can make 'some' changes in the code. It would be released a week ago .. but till now nothing appeared . . . . if U find out a bit more, please let me know.

Dwight

In article <39d8a332_at_wau.nl>,
  "Peter" <p.c.de.wolff_at_zonnet.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to have a page that displays one
 categorie (like you can do now) but
> i want the restrict to results to one
 perspective.
> I think there a couple of options like
 customizing the searchresultpage or
> customizing the main.main procedure but those
 are not customisable anymore
> because the code is wrapped.
> Did anyone do this before?
> Is there any documentation about this (not on
 technet)?

> Peter
> P.c.de.wolff_at_zonnet.nl

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 09:57:26 CEST

Original text of this message