Re: Oracle Reports

From: Aleksandr Kononov <AKononov_at_pptk.energo.ru>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 06:46:54 GMT

  1. In the Data Model Define Summary Column which would count needed lines. This column you will see in the drop-down list on the Conditional Formatting form.
  2. For the advanced formatting You may use Format Trigger instead of Conditional Formatting.

Regards,
Aleksandr Kononov

In article <OF581AE0D8.DCA2AB6E-ON80256973.0050A6D1_at_gmp.police.uk>,   Mike.O'Sullivan_at_gmp.police.uk ("Mike O'Sullivan") wrote:

> Is it possible to use variables in conditional formatting? For
 example,
> could I store the number of rows in a repeating frame into a
 variable, and
> base the conditional formatting on that variable?
>
> I have tried this already, but variables do not seem to appear on the
> drop-down list on the 'conditional formatting screen'. Is there a
 reason
> for this?
>
> Mike
>
> --
> Posted from [194.6.4.212]
> via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 08:46:54 CEST

Original text of this message