Oracle Developer 6i questions

From: Ed Dana <EDanaII_at_CSI.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 07:59:09 -0700

I want to run Oracle Developer 6i on the Web. I have two requirements that I'm concerned about.:
1) Can I attach a document (like MS Word) to a DB record through forms on the web? And what is the best method to do so?

2) Will Oracle Reports print to a machines default printer through a browser? I assume the answer is yes, I just want to confirm this.

--
Sincerely,         | Good and bad I defined these terms,
Ed Dana            | Quite clear, no doubt, somehow...
=========== http://OurWorld.CompuServe.com/Homepages/EDanaII ===========