Re: Oracle Reports 6i/Solaris 2.7

From: Frank Seuberth <Frank.seuberth_at_odn.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:58:33 +0200

Hi Johan,

The Reports stuff needs the graphical environment set. So you have to start xhost + on your reports server maschine (IP-Adr 10.10.10.1 for example)
and to set the DISPLAY variable on your other maschine (IP-Adr. 10.10.10.20 for example) like this :
ksh #
DISPLAY=10.10.10.1:0.0; export DISPLAY

Reports needs this also in the command line mode.

Frank