Alternative to Access View of Oracle

From: John Randall <randall_at_micropat.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:32:42 -0700

We're combining about 50 Access 97 databases into one Oracle file. Total records less than one million. Our staff here is used to looking at the data in Access97 and lately Access2000. This involves not only editing record by record, but also creating queries that update blocks of records. Access has the ability to view and update an Oracle database; however, it is very slow. Is anyone aware of any 3rd party tools that can offer the same basic functionality and ease of use of Access? Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 18:32:42 CEST

Original text of this message