xmlparserv2.jar loadjava error

From: Florian Clever <clever_at_ukl.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:47:07 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to load the xmlparserv2.jar into Oracle 8i 8.1.6 (WinNT).

loadjava -user username/pass -r -v xmlparserv2.jar.

The output then is

initializing

        ORA-29545: class in wrong format: User has attempted to load a class ( oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLByteReader) into a restriced package. Permission can be granted using dbms_java.grant_permission((user), LoadClassInPackage...

Lookin into the documentation and trying to execute dbms_java.grant_permission resulted in Exceptions. Could anybody point my to what to do. I am guessing I did not properly configure the DB.

thanks,
Florian Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 13:47:07 CEST

Original text of this message