Re: Designer 6 and Developer 6i

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 18:00:28 GMT

The forms API changed considerably - havent tested it, but seriously doubt it.
In fact, I doubt it so much, I'm not even gonna try!

Thought iquip had an oracle competence centre where these questions can be sorted out?

You could -you figured that out yourself of course- generate 6, and compile with 6i. Don't see why, as it will be a V6 form, but it can be done