Re: Resources for SQLPLUS & reporting

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:19:37 +0200

That would take a while - wouldn't it?
[Quoted] Your outpis *is* what i expect; a slash runs whatever SQL statement is in the buffer. spool does not need to run, so the / after your spool command will rerun the statement. Same for the new title command - title2 will be displayed but the / makes sql1 to be executed again. So, you execute statement 1 three times, sql2 two times.

--
Frank
<billmil_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws