Connect Internal

From: sean <sean_at_kistem.po.my>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:32:23 +0800

[Quoted] Hi All,

I have Oracle7 installed on my WindowsNT4 on drive D, and my working database on drive E. Now, I have also restored my client database folder on drive F. In order to browse the database in drive F, I have done some manipulation on E:\database\initXXXX.ora to refer to the restored F:\database\ctrl1YYYY.ora and ctrl2YYYY.ora

After I stop and start the OracleServiceXXX, and tried CONNECT INTERNAL from svrmgr23... But I got message "insufficient privilege..." or "SGA not error"...

I need connect internal in order to "alter database rename..." please advice
Thanks
Sean Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 05:32:23 CEST

Original text of this message