Re: Resources for SQLPLUS & reporting

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:38:59 -0600

It might help if you explained the problem. After 6 months of use, you should know sql*plus pretty well.

I assume you've figured out that the first sql needs a semi-colon after it, but the 2nd will be executed by the slash at the end of the script. Ttitle may not change, or change "too soon" depending on page breaks. You could generate a page break by selecting chr(12) from dual.