Q: Env settings for Java on oracle

From: <sambavan_at_motown.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:01:01 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'm running 8i (8.1.6) on Solaris8. I have been trying to play around with some java development for OAS (4.0.8.2). When I tried to call the package oracle.* and etc in my code, I was getting the message include the oracle.zip package on to the class path. I tried searching for it and couldn't find it any where. I even tried including

ORACLE_HOME/JRE
ORACLE_HOME/jlib
ORACLE_HOME/jdbc

But still I was getting this message of could not "import oracle.*" Some advice and help would really be appreciated.

Thanx,
Sam

                 Experience is not what happens to a man, it's
                 what a man does with what happens to him.
                                              -- ALDOUS HUXLEY