WebDB form query

From: Bill <wsprouse_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 21:40:11 GMT

I am using WebDB 2.2. I have a form with Query, Insert, and Update buttons. I just found a strange thing when using the Query button. I have a field which is defined as a number. I use a LOV, for that field, that displays a list of names and the number for that name is stored in the field. If I select an item from the list and click the Query button, it seems the query is using a "like" statement not "=".

For example, if the number I select is 9, I get results with 9, 19, and 29. Why is this?

Thanks,

Bill

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 23:40:11 CEST

Original text of this message