Re: Tools to manage an Oracle database

From: <tworosz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:58:15 GMT

[Quoted] In article <8pajpi$7t6$1_at_lola.ctv.es>,   "Carlos Lacasa" <clacasa_at_sestra.es> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a tool allowing not only an
 easy database management but
> also more capabilities such as debugging
 PL/SQL, executing queries... and so
> on.
>
> I've heard about TOAD and SQL Navigator.
>
> Has anyone use them? What do you think about
 them?
> I have seen both TOAD and SQL Nav as well as
other tools. I run a suite called Savant [Quoted] [Quoted] Enterprise. They do true diagnostics, tuning and reporting. Mike Ault speaks highly of them. They are mainly for prod but I use it on dev as well. The best tuning set available is Precise but they can be costly.
> Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:58:15 CEST

Original text of this message