Re: How to print data on the form to a printer?

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:28:14 GMT

Assuming you are using web deployed forms, your could use the build-in that invokes a web page ( I forget what it is called at the moment. ) Have the web page be generated by a process that pulls the same data that is on your form. If the datablock on your form is associated with a PL/SQL procedure, then you could even use the same procedure for your web page. Then the user can use the browser's print button and the whole page will be sent to the printer.
Mike