Re: how to run my form in netscape navigator?

From: deana strbevski <deana.strbevski_at_ina.hr>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:34:34 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] i hope someone will help you more. i have the same problem and i solved it but with help outside.

you need :

server ( i put OAS on my PC but have heard web server is better) create forms 6.0 cartridge
with first html created when creating cartridge through browser call your form clients need jinitiator

if you deside to use Oracle Application Server i can send you guide to install forms cartridge. i have Forms 6.0 and it works.