Re: DESIGNER - CREATE APPLICATION SYSTEM

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:33:04 GMT

Thought so ;)

what you need to do is grant execute on some sys packages to the repository owner (*not* to a role, assigned to the owner, but to the owner!):
You probably have to do this in svrmgr, connacted as sys (or internal): grant execute on sys.dbms_lock to <your repository owner>; grant execute on sys.dbms_pipe to <your repository owner>;

That's the minimum, and documented.
I learned to thow in execute grants on the following, too:

SYS.DBMS_ALERT
SYS.DBMS_SHARED_POOL
SYS.DBMS_SQL
SYS.STANDARD