Re: Simple OEM Deployment Advice needed

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:41:45 GMT

[Quoted] Sorry, I guess my question was not very clear. Obviously, only the DBA types of people will be allowed to use OEM.
[Quoted] If I understand correctly, there are 2 ways that OEM can be deployed, 1) full install on each client, 2) OEM Server on a server box, and thin OEM client on each client machine.

So, Is my understanding correct? And if so... is there any advantage to option 2, other than client side resources? thanks,
Mike