Forms5: Prevent from delete

From: S van Hoof <stephan_at_hoof.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:49:00 +0200

Hi!

[Quoted] Is there a way to prevent users from deleting a record from a block when other tables refer to this record. I prefer 'generic code', which uses the database constraints. I can write code myself which checks table a,b,c and so on. But when a new table 'd' is build (which also refers to it), I have to write code for checking that table too.

A nice warning message like 'Cannot delete: table 'orders' is refering to currenrt record' is welcome.

Thanks
S van Hoof Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 14:49:00 CEST

Original text of this message