DESIGNER - CREATE APPLICATION SYSTEM

From: Krzysztof Kowalczuk <kkowalczuk_at_unisoft.com.pl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:12:29 +0100

[Quoted] I've got a problem with creating an application system under Oracle Designer R 6.0.
When I start Designer, after log in, there is an dialog window allow to choose an existing application system or create another one. When I try to create new application system I've got following error:

RME-00011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has failed RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on ci_application systems has failed

My repository is in database, which is servered by Oracle on Novell Netware. In configuration files:
ORA_HOME\Database\Initseed.ora,
ORA_HOME\Admin\Oracle\Pfile\Init.ora

My settings are:

shared_pool_size = 18000000
db_block_buffers = 1000
open_cursors = 400
processes = 200
large_pool_size = 2097152

What have I do to create new application system? Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 16:12:29 CEST

Original text of this message