Re: Open_Cursor

From: Johnny A <johnny_at_blacktower.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 00:40:38 +0000 (UTC)

Zeeshan

        You need to change a setting in your database configuration file e.g. initSID.ora . In the config file there should be a setting for open cursors. Something like

open_cursors = 100

You need to increase your setting for open_cursors, for example from 100 to 400. Once you've changed the setting you will need to restart your database instance.

Cheers
Johnny A

Zeeshan Basharat <shani2000_at_usa.net> wrote in article <39d1bb07_at_news.cyber.net.pk>...