Re: Forms6: tab-page question

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:50:25 -0700

"Thorsten Ludwig" <ludwig_at_mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote in message news:39CF58D4.20629051_at_mathematik.uni-ulm.de...
> Hello everybody,
>
> I want to use a tab-page canvas in an application.
> Every time the user selects an other tab page, some initialisation code
> should automatically start.
> Is there a possibility (trigger?) to detect a change of the tab page and
> which page the user has selected?
>
> Thanks,
> Thorsten Ludwig

I believe there's a WHEN-TAB-PAGE-CHANGED trigger. I think there's also a SYSTEM variable somewhere too that has to do with the tab page names that you can use. Look in the online help under "SYSTEM" in the index and scroll down and see if there are any tab-related SYSTEM variables (I'm pretty sure there are - I just don't remember what they are).

-Matt Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 06:50:25 CEST

Original text of this message