Re: Text editing bug in forms

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:53:15 -0700

<maschout_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8qob1u$b6q$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hello,
>
> I have some text placed on a canvas in forms 4.5.10.6.0
> My problem is that this text cannot be changed.
>
> How to solve this problem ??
>
> I'm desperate !!
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcel
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Make a control block (non-database) full of whatever non-navigable items you need in it and just make your text into fields. Make the fields color/background so they blend with the canvas. Populate them with default values or do it on PRE-FORM.

Alternately, if the text can be attached to existing fields as prompts in the property palette, do that. (Prompts can be changed dynamically with SET_ITEM_PROPERTY.) -Matt Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 06:53:15 CEST

Original text of this message