Implementing advanced security option in Forms application

From: Marcin <maski_at_alpha.net.pl>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:08:21 +0200

Hi Geeks
I have application made in forms 4.5 (NT client) which loging users to Oracle 8.0.6 on HP 10.20.
I'd like to introduce advanced security option on DB server with roles, password expiration etc.... .
I discover recently that it is not programmed in Forms at all.

Does exist any ready to use forms template, which could handled all events possible during Oracle login??

They are following:
[Quoted] - Password expired - need to be change (Old passwd., new passwd, retype
new passwd.)
- Account is locked.

  • Password veryfication (more then x characters, not the same like username, passwd history etc..)

Thanks ina advance

Marcin Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:08:21 CEST

Original text of this message