Re: FMX version control

From: Don Berryman <don.berryman_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 16:44:16 GMT

[Quoted] Starting with Forms5 we found it impossible to convert (our admittedly big ugly) fmts back to fmbs.

Also starting with Forms5 PLSQL is dumped in HEX not ASCII. This is still storable under a source code management system but it doesn't work very well, if just the differences are stored.

--
Don Berryman
1188 Clovelly Terrace