Re: Forms 4.5 keyboard mapping fault

From: <maschout_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

David,

I think you have the same problem that I have.

Within the user settings on the server the keyboard mapping for the user environment on the terminal emulator.

I'm wondering this is the same problem you have. With terminal only on the client side the changes can be made within the application, not in the environment of the terminal emulation.

Greetx

Ps. When you want I forward my (possible soon) solution.

Marcel

In article <39c85586_at_news.cvut.cz>,
  "David" <snapkad_at_post.cz> wrote:
> You can remap keys with Oracle Terminal where you create/modify
 default term
> file.
> Default name depends on operating system. My clients run on Windows
 platform
> and name of default resource file is FMRUSW.RES
> After create new resource file you add this parameter to command line
 that
> runs
> runform or frombuilder TERM=nameofnewresfile.res
> BUT it doesn't work for me and I don't know why. I want to change some
> visual
> attrigutes in this resource file but after apply nothings happens.
 Probably
> I do some
> stupid mistake. I'm writeing a new post to this NG agout it and hope
 that
> someone could
> help.
>
> BTW there you could find a help file for Oracle Terminal :
> \ORAWIN95\TOOLS\COMMON60\OT.HLP
>
> David
>
> <maschout_at_my-deja.com> pí¹e v diskusním
> pøíspìvku:8q8kbu$h4j$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hello,
> >
> > With forms 4.5 running on a IBM F50 machine, running remote text
> > application on a PC environment, it appears that my keyboard key's
 are
> > not well defined.
> >
> > How can i change my keyboard settings within Oracle or on the
 server to
> > accomplish the correct settings.
> >
> > Ie. Within Forms the key mapping for enter-query is F11, but
 pressing
> > it doesn't give the appropriate result.
> >
> > Please anyone help me, i'm getting desperate.
> >
> > Any suggestion or solution is welcome
> >
> > Marcel
> > Maschout_at_westbrabant.net
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message