Oracle Terminal

From: David <snapkad_at_post.cz>
Date: 2000/09/20

I need to change some visual attributes in Oracle Terminal Resource File. I'm running Forms 6.0 for Windows and server is AIX so default resource file for Windows
should be FMRUSW.RES. I want to change cm_logical attribute Field-queryable in order to change backgroud color of queryable items when enter-query mode is
activated and after execute_query it should change back to default color. I changed this logical attribute using Oracle Terminal then saved resource file
then generated and after that save for the second time according to Forms help file.
Finally I add parametr TERM=FMRUSW.RES to command line that runs RunForm, BUT nothing happens.

Do anyone has experience with changing attribute Field-queryable through Oracle Terminal
or at least some experience with Oracle Terminal ?

Any help would be appreciated.

David Received on Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message