Command-line calls to RWCGI60

From: <deveno1_at_llnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:17:26 GMT

[Quoted] Hi, I'm running Oracle Reports 6i on Windows 2000. I essentially set up all the environment variables so that RWCGI60 thinks it's being called as a CGI when really a script on my web server is calling it. In previous versions of this tool (R30CGI32) calling the executable with DESTYPE=CACHE creates it in the area that's been set up as a server cache and then issued an actual http location response to the server cache's virtual directory. I then redirected the user to the file location. But now it seems the default mode in RWCGI60 is to write the file to STDOUT while also saving it in the server cache. Is there any way to switch the output so that it just sends an http location response instead ? Where's the documentation for RWCGI60. rbref60.pdf says the documentation should be located in d2kefg.htm but I was unable to find any file that starts as "d2kefg" in my oracle directories or the installation disk ... help ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 19 2000 - 01:17:26 CEST

Original text of this message