Re: Installing Oracle 8.0 enterpise version

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:21:27 +1000

Sounds dodgy, and some specific Oracle error messages would help. But in any case scott/tiger are not the default logins. That's only the case if you installed the starter database. Otherwise, it's system/manager and sys/change_on_install.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000