Re: DBA exam guide

From: Horvath Andras <raas_at_balu.sch.bme.hu>
Date: 18 Sep 2000 09:47:11 GMT

In comp.databases.oracle.server Johnson <syner_at_pd.jaring.my> wrote:
> Can anyone highlight me the site content with DBA exam question for my DBA
> exam preparation. I would prefer if it is free site.

You can download things from oracle, unfortunately the free test sample is a windows-only .EXE which does not make me any happier (am I the only one in this universe who does NOT have Windows?)

(ie. www.oracle.com, exams, then there it is)

raas

--
 "With enough free time, effort, and an input string that looks like the
  winning entry in last year's obfuscated-C contest, you can turn