Re: FRM-40734

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:20:15 GMT

Sometimes, there's a tweak causeing forms to remember the path of attached libraries, even tho it does not seem to be, or you set remove path explitly.
Check with save as text.

On the compile side: Forms searches for .fmx, .fmb, .plx, .plx, in that order.

No *need* to compile, it works faster, and is non-readable.

Grtz, Frank