Replication

From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:08:23 -0400

All,

I am having a problem with replication. Here is what happens..

I have webdb_mg all set up with some tables. I can run it all day and changes have been made. Nothing moves anywhere. I check dba_repconflict and nothing.. So, I decided to suspend activity and see about maybe re-adding everything to see if that worked. BUT, all the changes I made are now there. The suspend forces a replication..

I can't figure this one out. Why won't it replicate?

Dbms_job works. I have a another gname running 24/7 that works just fine. It replicates.

What little step I miss?

Thanks,
Jeff                      Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 05:08:23 CEST

Original text of this message