Re: Problem with opening *.FMB

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:29:06 -0600

PDE-PLI011 A tools common schema table is missing from the object store.

 Cause: You attempted to create or access a library stored in the database, but the operation failed because a table was missing from the Oracle Tools Common Schema.
 Action: Contact your DBA and insure that the Oracle Tools Common Schema is installed properly.

?Get your install disk out and (re)install Common Tools?