**********************SQL - Performance Measurement***********************

From: Emre Akbag <akbag_at_scr.siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:54:23 -0400

[Quoted] Hi all,

 I'm trying to design some tables.
 I'll store large amount of data in these tables. 10-15 million records  (Well, this amount might be small for Oracle. But, already serious for me).

[Quoted]  I want to run some SQLs on these tables and I'd like to compare the results [Quoted]  at least in terms of response time (If possible in other metrics, too).  So, some kind of benchmark!

 I tried to use "ANALYZE" command, but it wasn't useful for me.

 The question is:

 Do you know a way of performance measurement for SQL statements? (In Oracle  or other 3rd party tools)

 --
[Quoted]  Thanks in advance

 Emre AKBAG

 akbag_at_scr.siemens.com