Re: A free table/index reorganization tool for download.

From: Phil <phil_sheu_at_amax.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:51:11 GMT

[Quoted]     Sorry about the difficulty that you have. I'll try to do my best to make this software 'works' for everyone.
[Quoted] [Quoted] And the problems only occurs before my last NNTP post. I'm sure the program [Quoted] really works on my other WindowNT 4.0 which has no VFP supported libraries.

[Quoted] [Quoted]     The problem might caused by VFP's setup wizard. The setup program will [Quoted] not add a program group in you Windows OS. But you can find a DBA.EXE file [Quoted] under the directory you have installed. the default directory is c:\DBA

[Quoted] [Quoted] you're welcome to send any e-mail about question/bug report to me. or post [Quoted] it in this newsgroup

Have a nice day!!

Phil

phil_sheu_at_hotmail.com

[Quoted] [Quoted] missing <tonal_at_pestilence.net> wrote in message news:39BE0F21.DEA06758_at_pestilence.net...
> Phil - get it together.
> You've wasted my time.
> I downloaded your updated application,
> ran setup only to find no executable
> at all. Only a bunch of DLLs and the
> setup.exe
>
> Never heard of testing, eh? There
> is no way in hell I will attempt
> to use your software again and
> I'd advise everyone else not to
> also.
>

> Phil wrote:
> >
> > there're some problems I solved this weekend.
> >
> > 1. Cannot find support Visual Foxpro library.
> > (I use FoxPro's setup wizard, and it OK now.)
> >
> > 2. Cannot find Mcommand.dbf in K driver (my development network driver)
> > (this table has been included in the setup program, you may see it
 under
> > the same program you installed)
> >
> > 3. Strange behavior in connection manager.
> > (I use table buffering for the connection tables and it solved the
> > problem)
> >
> > if there's still any problem, please let me know. I'll fix it ASAP.
> >
> > have a nice day!
> >
> > Phil
> >
> > Phil <phil_sheu_at_amax.com> wrote in message
> > > Also, there are tablespace usage and objects have more than N extents
> > > report.
> > > Please take a look and let me know where I can improve it.
> > >
> > > my web site still lack some information such as FAQ, Manul, but I'll
 try
> > > make it available ASAP.
> > >
> > > Have a nice day!
> > >
> > > Phil Sheu
> > >
> > > Phil <phil_sheu_at_amax.com> wrote in message

 script
 and

 thanks!